Directorate for Police Community relations, PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE
To assist and advise the Chief, PNP in the planning, directing, coordinating, supervising, and controlling the PCR programs, projects, and activities of the PNP.
- To restore public trust and confidence in the PNP; and
- To improve community participation and inter-agency coordination in support of police activities.
- To supervise PROs and NSUs on PCR matters;
- To formulate plans, programs, policies, to promote citizen/community participation on public order and public safety;
- To formulate IMPLANs in support of PNP OPLANs and programs;
- To undertake activities to bring positive public perception to government and the PNP;
- To conduct studies/researches to assist national policy-makers in developing national plans to promote citizen participation in law-enforcement and public order;
- To conduct training to enhance professionalism and efficiency in PCR activities;
- To liaison, assist other GAs, NGOs in conduct of religious, social, economic, cultural activities; and
- Program Director of PNP Police Community Relations Fund.