Ena T. Diaz has a Hispanic heritage which is central to her communication with Florida business clients. She grew up in an environment that taught her to appreciate cultural differences and perspectives. This understanding allows her to see multiple points of view when representing businesses and workers in Florida.
Ms. Diaz offers a practical, straightforward approach to resolving employment and business law disputes without extensive litigation. Her solid employer-side background is an asset when Ms. Diaz represents individual employees as a employment lawyer in Miami. This experience allows her to quickly assess the strengths and weaknesses of potential cases. Whether you are an employer, employee, or an attorney seeking a certified civil mediator, you can expect an honest assessment of your legal position when you speak to Miami employment law firm.
Queens, New York
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Duke University, B.A., Political Science and Spanish Literature, 1993
- Employment law
- Representing employers
- Representing employees
- Civil actions
- Family law
- State of Florida, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Florida, 1997
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 1998
- The Florida Bar, Labor & Employment Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association, Business Outreach Committee
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association (CABA)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL)
Contact the employment attorneys in Miami at the law office of Ena T. Diaz for the legal representation in the cases related to employment law and mediation in Florida.