- Two differing opinions is what it takes to start a discussion or informal debate.
- Have a proper place to go over each others facts.
- Do the best you can to research the other persons facts. While they research yours.
- In the end all that matters is what truth did each of you learn.
- Most of the time you will find traditions that have long gone by have been held onto by those who never understood it in the first place.
- So, if you live where it is warm in winter, wear white!
Humor Fortitude Endurance