Most of my adult life I have been a mother and wife, as my children have matured and followed their own dreams I began to pursue my dreams. I returned back to school in my late forties and have been attending a university in the weekends and the evenings, inaddition to working a full time job. In addition to work and part time school I love helping out in my community. Counseling and assiting families appears to be what I am very good at, it just comes natural for me. I like to stay busy and continue to educate myself, I get bored when I am not busy. Organization and being detailed on a project is my personally.
As you can see I love helping people:
· 2009-Current: CASA Volunteer
- 2007- Current: State Bar of Texas – Paralegal Division
- 2007-Current: Alamo Area Paralegal Association, Inc.
- 2005: Certification for National Crime Information Center (NCIC) and Texas Crime Information Center (TCIC); Law Enforcement Academy
- 2000: San Antonio Citizen’s Police Academy Volunteer
- 1999-2000: San Antonio Police Department/Family Assistance Crisis Team (F.A.C.T.)
- 2000-2002: San Antonio Police Department Chaplin assigned to Juvenile Detention facilities.
- Notary Public commission from the State of Texas, License expires on 3-24-2012
- 1985 -1991: 4-H Horse Leader for Wilson County for approximately 80 young people.